SIF RUNNING SCHEDULE 2017*
Another Dallas weekend, another jolt of inspiration. Love my time at the Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT) Specialist program. I really could not find a place to put this with a theme in any other blog entry, so I simply made one for it. I have my planned running event schedule for the year listed below. I added the icons to make it less boring. 🙂 If you are interested in being a part of any of these events, let me know. Contact me at email@example.com. I am available for online training and consulting.
As far as takeaway in this particular entry, I will leave you with the 10 running "laws" that inspired me to pick up the book, "Daniels' Running Formula" by Jack Daniels, PhD.
DANIELS' BASIC LAWS OF RUNNING
1. Every runner has specific individual abilities.
2. A runner's focus must stay positive.
3. Expect ups and downs; some days are better than others.
4. Be flexible for training to allow for the unexpected.
5. Set intermediate goals.
6. Training should be rewarding.
7. Eat and sleep well.
8. Don't train when sick or injured.
9. Chronic health issues should be checked out by a medical professional.
10. A good run or race is never a fluke.
SWEAT IS FREE RUNNING SCHEDULE 2017
OKC Dodger CommUNITY Run 5k (Mar 25)
Red Bud Classic 10k (Apr 9)
Brookhaven Run (Sep 2)
USA TODAY Sports Active Alliance
OKC Memorial Half Marathon (Apr 30)
Utah Valley Half Marathon (June 10)
Santa Rosa Half Marathon (Aug 27)
Detroit Free Press Half Marathon (Oct 15)
South Padre Island Half Marathon (Nov 11)
*Events Subject to change
Looking for assistance in achieving your goals? Subscribe to my blog and newsletterBONUS: I have a FREE report - "Sustainable Fat Loss" as a token of appreciation on the homepage.